Accurus Biosciences is a growing company focused on antibody therapeutics research services with excellent professional development opportunities. We are seeking highly motivated individuals with creative minds to join our team. If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Description: successful candidate will perform a range of duty critical to our research service business. The primary responsibilities of this position include DNA cloning, plasmid DNA preparation, mammalian cell culture, transient transfection and stable cell line generation, analysis of cell surface protein expression or antibody binding by FACS, cell-based functional assays, and general lab maintenance.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- The candidate should have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Biology with 0-3 years of post-graduate relevant research experience.
- Hands-on experience and skills in molecular biology, DNA cloning, and mammalian cell culture are essential. Experience with antibody binding assays such as ELISA and FACS is desirable.
- The candidate is expected to independently design and perform experiments, analyze data, and keep comprehensive experimental records.
- The candidate must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, have strong organizational skills and have desire to learn new techniques and tackle new challenges.
- Ability to work as a part of a fast-paced team and possess excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.